Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Intrusive - 180 Daphne, AL 5-15-2005

This was from the show on 5-15-2005 with Showbread, The Showdown, and Number One Gun. I also taped Showbread's set. I'm not going to post those videos here, because they're not local to this area. But the videos are up on my youtube page. So, if you're interested, check them out.

During this show The Intrusive was filming a music video for the song Painkillers. I'm not sure if that video ever got made. If it did, it was with footage from the two other cameras, as mine never made it to the guy who was actually making the video. Oh well, better late than never. Right?

P.S. If that music video did get made and anyone reading this has it or has access to it, send it my way so I can post it here!


Painkillers

You But Not Your Friend

Out on a Mission

You Can't Get Away With Murder In Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment