Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hence The Plagues - Living Waters Church

I don't remember the date of this show. But it was back when we had shows at Living Waters Church in Fairhope.

If I remember correctly, Travis Jernigan put this on to raise money for some charity. The Dog and Pony Show (San Diego) played this as well.

Landon Milazzo asked at the last minute if three bands that he had booked for another show could play as well, since their show got cancelled. I think it was Strength for a Reason, Pride Kills, and for the life of me, I can't remember the other band. All three of them played super quick and used each others equipment.

Anyway, here is some video that I found on youtube of Hence the Plagues' set. I felt so bad for them, they ended up playing last and we were already starting to put chairs back up and vacuum while they were still playing. We were just ready to get out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment